Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Departure Day

I know now why travelling is such a joy for children. I have never been so overwhelmed with preparations, organisations and visitations in my life. I don't remember feeling this run off my feet when travelling at 20. Apparently, you really do get set in your ways with the passing of time. You're just about set and then you see something sitting on a shelf and you think, 'Oh, I really can't go without that!' And in it goes. It kind of defeats the purpose of why one is going to a secluded little Greek village in the first place. How spoilt we Aussies are!

So here I am now, about 3 hours away from airport time. Miraculously, the packing is finished. Now, just relax and enjoy the ride...

4 comments:

tk said...

kalo taxidi. I'll be in Greece on Monday, I leave Sunday night! Hope your having a good time, and I wish you the best. Once I find a net cafe or get some internet I'll update you. Can't wait to read about your adventures so far!

GeekGoddess said...

Hey tk,
You're probably relaxing on a lovely Greek island right now. I'm back home again and will be posting photos and video soon if I can work out how.
Thanks for your good wishes!
GG. ;-)

patsiouri said...

Pws perases????????????
H Ellada gia diakopes einai tromeri!

GeekGoddess said...

Hi patsiouri! Welcome - tin apantisi se auti tin erotisi tha ti vreis sto epomeno post. Happy reading!
GG :-)